The Downtown Beaver Falls Businesses are teaming up this holiday season to show their customers how much they appreciate their business and support throughout the year.
Avoid the crazy traffic at the mall, patronize your favorite local businesses, and #shoplocalbf during our 2015 Customer Appreciation Holiday Open Houses in Beaver Falls on Saturday, December 5th beginning at 10am.
Everyone in town will be offering discounts, food, or something special to show you just how much we appreciate our customers!
• Beaver Brewing Co: 1820 7th Ave. (open at 4pm) Join us for a Free Brewery Tour!
• Cable Creations Bridal & Tuxedo: 1605 7th Ave. Store wide savings & special treats. Bargain rack of formals starting at $29.99.
• Hutch & Home: 1224 7th Ave. Enjoy a complimentary wine tasting from Nectar Valley Winery, live music and exclusive holiday decor deals.
• Stray Cat Studio: 507 7th Ave. Warm up with drinks & cookies while you make a clay fingerprint tree. $13
• Vintage Reborn: 1522 7th Ave. Make a sheet music wreath or vintage ornament and enjoy spiced cider and cookies.
For more information visit http://www.hutchandhome.com/blog/2015openhouse or call 724-843-7375.
Other local businesses that will be offering specials that day include:
This & That Downtown
Wolfe's Clothing & Shoes: 1105 7th Ave. 20% off all regular priced shoes, boots, clothing, and handbags. Special Group Outerwear $39.90 - $99.90. Rack of shoes priced $29.90 - $49.90. Wear an ugly Christmas Sweater and receive a free gift! Refreshments served. Free Gift Wrapping!
Carnegie Free Library of Beaver Falls: 1301 7th Ave. Stop at the library between 10am and 5pm for some hot chocolate and a candy cane. You can enjoy the decorated library and take a chance on the Raffle Trees next to the Front Desk. The library is meant to be a nice place to warm up/take a break during your holiday shopping! (724) 846-4340