Hutch & Home is seeking exceptionally talented Interior Designers or Successful Sales People with a passion and flair for interior design that are looking to expand their creativity and fulfill the dreams of our clients.
As a Sales & Design Associate at Hutch & Home, you are afforded the opportunity to select fine quality products that are unmatched in our market. If you are goal oriented, love a challenge, and have a passion for design, then Hutch & Home is the organization for you.
- Develop a base of business through interaction with our customers visiting our store, or through teaching a design seminar.
- Assist our clients with the selection of unique product with unparalleled quality to include furniture, accessories, rugs, window treatments, and more.
- Prepare furniture layouts using scaled room plan drawings for our clients that are exciting and fulfill expectations.
- Host seminars to show exciting new ideas, concepts, and build a base of business from participants.
- Utilize social media such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Houzz to interact with and reach new clients.
- Work with stock, inventory, special order, and delivery programs to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Work in an environment that supports special orders and ensures that the product is delivered to the client as requested.
- Continually keeps our clients up-to-date on design activity; provides progress reports and handles issues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Has a keen desire to excel in a competitive environment and takes personal responsibility for success.
- Enjoys taking concepts to reality.
- Seeks challenges and is able to overcome obstacles with solutions.
- Has a proven record of success in the interior design or furniture industry, or sales with a passion and flare for design, and can demonstrate talent in putting design projects together from start to finish.
- Enjoys working in retail and understands the concepts of selling in a fast-paced yet professional environment.
- Understands how to effectively communicate with challenging clients.
- Exemplifies professional standards in appearance and appreciates the power of always making a great first impression.
- Is methodical and understands the importance of follow-through and accurate documentation.
- Wants to have fun helping people improve their home environment thereby improving their quality of life.
- Is a self-directed, results-oriented sales associate who excels at establishing immediate customer rapport and relationships.
- Experienced in taking a consultative, solution-oriented approach in a retail environment where consumers seek solutions to their home furnishing needs.·
Must be available to work some evenings and weekends.
- Base salary plus commission and team bonus
Job Type: Full-time
- High School Diploma
- Interior Design or Success in a Commission Selling Environment: 3 years
Please send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.