Whitney Dining Group
Hobbs Sofa Collection
Reclaimed Wood TV Console
Prices valid through Saturday May 7th only. Hurry in today!
Hutch & Home is seeking exceptionally talented Interior Designers or Successful Sales People with a passion and flair for interior design that are looking to expand their creativity and fulfill the dreams of our clients.
As a Sales & Design Associate at Hutch & Home, you are afforded the opportunity to select fine quality products that are unmatched in our market. If you are goal oriented, love a challenge, and have a passion for design, then Hutch & Home is the organization for you.
- Develop a base of business through interaction with our customers visiting our store, or through teaching a design seminar.
- Assist our clients with the selection of unique product with unparalleled quality to include furniture, accessories, rugs, window treatments, and more.
- Prepare furniture layouts using scaled room plan drawings for our clients that are exciting and fulfill expectations.
- Host seminars to show exciting new ideas, concepts, and build a base of business from participants.
- Utilize social media such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Houzz to interact with and reach new clients.
- Work with stock, inventory, special order, and delivery programs to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Work in an environment that supports special orders and ensures that the product is delivered to the client as requested.
- Continually keeps our clients up-to-date on design activity; provides progress reports and handles issues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Has a keen desire to excel in a competitive environment and takes personal responsibility for success.
- Enjoys taking concepts to reality.
- Seeks challenges and is able to overcome obstacles with solutions.
- Has a proven record of success in the interior design or furniture industry, or sales with a passion and flare for design, and can demonstrate talent in putting design projects together from start to finish.
- Enjoys working in retail and understands the concepts of selling in a fast-paced yet professional environment.
- Understands how to effectively communicate with challenging clients.
- Exemplifies professional standards in appearance and appreciates the power of always making a great first impression.
- Is methodical and understands the importance of follow-through and accurate documentation.
- Wants to have fun helping people improve their home environment thereby improving their quality of life.
- Is a self-directed, results-oriented sales associate who excels at establishing immediate customer rapport and relationships.
- Experienced in taking a consultative, solution-oriented approach in a retail environment where consumers seek solutions to their home furnishing needs.·
Must be available to work some evenings and weekends.
- Base salary plus commission and team bonus
Job Type: Full-time
- High School Diploma
- Interior Design or Success in a Commission Selling Environment: 3 years
Please send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Downtown Beaver Falls Businesses are teaming up this holiday season to show their customers how much they appreciate their business and support throughout the year.
Avoid the crazy traffic at the mall, patronize your favorite local businesses, and #shoplocalbf during our 2015 Customer Appreciation Holiday Open Houses in Beaver Falls on Saturday, December 5th beginning at 10am.
Everyone in town will be offering discounts, food, or something special to show you just how much we appreciate our customers!
• Beaver Brewing Co: 1820 7th Ave. (open at 4pm) Join us for a Free Brewery Tour!
• Cable Creations Bridal & Tuxedo: 1605 7th Ave. Store wide savings & special treats. Bargain rack of formals starting at $29.99.
• Hutch & Home: 1224 7th Ave. Enjoy a complimentary wine tasting from Nectar Valley Winery, live music and exclusive holiday decor deals.
• Stray Cat Studio: 507 7th Ave. Warm up with drinks & cookies while you make a clay fingerprint tree. $13
• Vintage Reborn: 1522 7th Ave. Make a sheet music wreath or vintage ornament and enjoy spiced cider and cookies.
For more information visit http://www.hutchandhome.com/blog/2015openhouse or call 724-843-7375.
Other local businesses that will be offering specials that day include:
This & That Downtown
Wolfe's Clothing & Shoes: 1105 7th Ave. 20% off all regular priced shoes, boots, clothing, and handbags. Special Group Outerwear $39.90 - $99.90. Rack of shoes priced $29.90 - $49.90. Wear an ugly Christmas Sweater and receive a free gift! Refreshments served. Free Gift Wrapping!
Carnegie Free Library of Beaver Falls: 1301 7th Ave. Stop at the library between 10am and 5pm for some hot chocolate and a candy cane. You can enjoy the decorated library and take a chance on the Raffle Trees next to the Front Desk. The library is meant to be a nice place to warm up/take a break during your holiday shopping! (724) 846-4340
Yes! At Hutch & Home!
Did you know we also offer complimentary In-Home Design Consultations? Come in today to browse our selection, talk with our on-staff licensed Interior Designer, and schedule your FREE In-Home Design Consultation!
HUGE ESTATE SALE!
THURSDAY OCT 1st: 2PM -- 6PM
FRIDAY OCT 2nd: 8 AM -- 4 PM
SATURDAY OCT 3rd: 8 AM -- 12 PM
OLD TOYS & GAMES,
CHRISTMAS & HOLIDAY DÉCOR,
FLY FISHING EQUIPMENT,
OLD CAMERAS & PROJECTORS, AND VIDEO RECORDERS.
Beaver County Estate Sale, Pittsburgh Estate Sale, Convenient to Ellwood City, Beaver Falls, New Brighton, Monaca, Rochester, Center, Baden, Freedom, Aliquippa, Ambridge, Hopewell, Beaver, Brighton Township, Moon & Cranberry.
for more details!
Ever wondered "where are the best antiques in Beaver County?" or "how do I rent a booth and sell my stuff?"
Well, we're here to tell you all you need to know about renting an antique booth.
First, you don't need a ton of experience or knowledge to get started, just follow a few of these tips and you'll be on your way in no time.
- Take some time to visit a few of the potential stores where you want to rent a booth. Look for things like, are the sales associates helpful? Is it clean, uncluttered and how easy is it to find what you're looking for?
- Observe what items are on display and take note of the prices on items that are similar to what you plan to sell. For example, if there are hundreds of mason jars already there, you may not want to bank on that being a key item in your booth.
- Talk to the management and ask them for tips and suggestions. Chances are, they can tell you what sells the most, what people are looking for, and at what prices those items sell.
- Visit yard sales, estate sales and auctions to build your collection if you think you may not have enough to fill your space.
- Make sure to tag every item clearly. Some items may warrant further descriptions and a larger tag makes sense. Be careful with tags that stick, no one wants to ruin their new purchase peeling off a tag! Check with your store first to see what tagging requirements they may have.
- Have fun setting up your booth! There are lots of examples on Pinterest (start with this board for ideas) that can help you along the way, and be creative! You can often paint, use different floor coverings, alternative lighting, and props that hang from the ceiling, just be sure to check your rental contract prior to making any changes.
Good Luck and enjoy!
We have some AMAZING deals right now! Don't miss out on some of these fantastic prices. These won't last long, so stop in today!
WAS $1899 NOW $1599
WAS $699 NOW $599
WAS $899 NOW $799
WAS $2079 NOW $1899
Hutch & Home is your local, Pittsburgh, PA & surrounding counties resource for:
- In-home or on-location content liquidation sales
- Full estate clean-outs
- Purchasing select pieces from your estate
- Home staging for real estate sales
We offer completely turn-key solutions for families and loved ones who are overwhelmed by the contents of an estate. We first meet with you in the home to evaluate the contents and scope of the estate. We ensure that your family has been able to remove the mementos and items that they wish to keep, and then we begin our process of cleaning, organizing, categorizing, pricing and preparing the contents for the sale.
We will advertise, facilitate, and completely execute every aspect of your sale, with your best interests at the top of our priority list. Extensive research, along with experience and a vast network of both local and national experts will ensure you receive the most value for your items.
Let our sales experts do the work for you!
Includes, but not limited to:
- Newspaper ads (Beaver County Times, Ellwood City Ledger)
- Yard Signage
- Online preview & listing (Facebook, craigslist, estate sale sites, etc.)
- Notifications to our email and mail subscriber list
For our services, we retain a percentage of the selling price of each item during the sale. We also reserve the right to price the items at our discretion and negotiate with buyers in order to move the contents of the estate in the most effective manner.
Items not sold at the official sale can be removed from the home, upon prior agreement by both parties. Additional fees may apply, and will be based on the scope of the work.
CONTACT US TODAY TO GET STARTED AND FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PRICING!
Don't miss this Estate Sale! Located in beautiful Center Township on Brodhead Road, you'll find antiques, furniture, art, china, tools, home decor, women's clothing, shoes, and more!
Brand Names include:
- Red Cliff IronStone by Hall China
- Pennsylvania House
- Ralph Lauren
- Sag Harbor
- Karen Scott
- Vera Bradley
- Buckley Moss
Items offered for sale:
Dining Table & Chairs and China Hutch
Round Pedestal Table
4 oak rush seat chairs
Butcher Block Kitchen Island
Pots, Pans & Bakeware
Set of 3 Nesting Tables
Drop Leaf Table
Buckley Moss SIGNED Prints with custom mats and framing
Primitive/Antique childs cradle
Blue Ball Mason Jars
Brand new with tags women's clothing, shoes, purses, scarves & accessories
Bedroom furniture: Nightstand (x2), dresser & mirror, chest of drawers - American Drew
Queen poster bed with mattress and box spring
Sale runs 8am - 2 pm Friday August 7th, 2015 and Saturday August 8th, 2015 ONLY!
Beaver County Estate Sale
located in Center Township at 2924 Brodhead Rd.
Convenient to Beaver Falls, New Brighton, Rochester, Monaca, Aliquippa, Hopewell, Moon, Ambridge, Mars, Freedom, Industry, Midland, Beaver, Brighton Township, and Aliquippa.
Not all makeover projects involved getting rid of everything you own and starting from scratch. This particular client had some nice pieces and just needed some help accessorizing and arranging the furniture.
Get your room makeover started today! Call (724) 843-7375 or Contact Us to schedule your consultation.
Not only is Hutch & Home your premier furniture store in Beaver County, PA, Hutch & Home also offers professional Interior Design services!
Hutch & Home is your local resource for:
- re-purposing of your existing furniture & home decor
- kitchen & bath re-design
- custom window treatments, bedding, upholstery & more
- space planning & furniture layout
- custom built-ins or custom cabinetry drawings
- lighting design
- home staging for real estate sales
Complimentary with your purchase, we will visit your home for a consultation and design the perfect space to fit your needs!
Do you need a little help putting the finishing touches on or are you unsure where to start? In-Home Design consultations start at $150 for up to 2 hours of in-home consultation. These consultations include furniture arrangement, paint colors, recommendations on new pieces, re-purposing existing pieces, or fluffing existing décor.
After the in-home visit, you’ll return to the store for a presentation. Should you choose to purchase, the entire fee will be credited toward your purchase of furniture, lighting, rugs, etc. within 30 days.
Full Design Services
For more in-depth work, a retainer of $300 will get you started with up to 5 hours of design time, whether in-home or in-store (usually both) and 100% of this fee can be credited back towards your purchase within 30 days.
Call today to schedule your consultation! (724) 843-7375 or Contact Us for additional information.
You may be wondering who buys estates in Beaver County, PA. Your answer: Hutch & Home does!
While summer is prime time for estate sales, yard sales, and garage sales, we buy estates throughout the year. We can help you get the best prices out of your estate, and have the project completed in a timely manner.
"Many people vastly overestimate the value of their furniture and collections. Antique furniture and collectibles that were highly desirable 20 years ago may not be worth what you paid for them today. Just because it's old doesn't mean it's valuable, those collectors have moved on or they've got all they want. The young kids – they're not really interested in old things" says Helaine Fendelman, an appraiser of fine arts, collectibles and antiques in New York who writes the syndicated "Treasures in Your Attic" column, was co-author of the book of the same title and was a co-host of the syndicated PBS TV show.
While having a yard sale or estate sale on your own may seem like a good way to make some money and start to clear many items out of your loved ones home, often these sales are much more work and yield far less than most people anticipate.
If you do decide to have your own yard sale or estate sale, "price things to sell because the object is to get rid of them, not to get rich," says Lauri Ward, a home design expert in New York and Boca Raton, Florida, and author of several books, including "Downsizing Your Home With Style." Upholstered furniture, armoires and wall units, once expensive, are now out of fashion. "These are not valuable any more," she says. "You can't sell them today."
Make sure family members get a chance to take mementos. This could involve drawing lots, a family meeting or inviting family and friends to take items from those you don't plan to sell. Determining which items should be should be sold will vary according to the preferences and needs of the family. A simple discussion among family members often helps make this decision. Source.
If all of this seems like a lot of work, give us a call and we can help! We will meet with you in the home and discuss what the options are that best suit your needs. The services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Full Estate Clean-Outs
- Conducting an in-home or on-location Estate Sale for you
- Purchasing select pieces from your estate
Call us today at (724) 843-7375 to get started, or Contact Us for more information.
Sure, we know that you've been looking everywhere for just the right sofa, or just the right piece for that hard to fill spot in your entryway, and you're tired of not finding what you really want. Search no further!
Hutch & Home is your premier furniture store in Beaver County, PA. Located in the downtown business district of Beaver Falls, Hutch & Home is the only furniture store in Beaver County that carries both high quality new furniture and unique vintage furniture to satisfy all of your needs.
We carry a full line of custom order sofas, loveseats, chairs and ottomans. We also have reclining furniture, bedroom, dining rooms, and mattresses. In addition, we carry home office and youth furniture as well. We round out our selection with rugs, tables, lamps, artwork and fine accessories.
Visit us today at 1224 7th Avenue, Beaver Falls, PA. We are open Tuesday - Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and by appointment.
Find the furniture of your dreams today!
Did you know that at Hutch & Home, we offer design services?
Complimentary with your purchase, we will visit your home for a consultation and design the perfect space to fit your needs.
Here's a sampling of what you can expect during a presentation:
Visit us today at 1224 7th Avenue in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania to see how we can help you design the room of your dreams!